Divine Guidance - O Lord, Order My Steps | Prayer Guide by John Miller
Proverbs 16:9 "A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps."
Psalm 119:133-136 "Direct my steps by Your word, And let no iniquity have dominion over me."
No matter how great you are, you need to ask for the direction and guidance of the Almighty so that you do not fall into error.
No one follows God's direction and fails to fulfill destiny because God values His word above His own name.
1. My Lord and my God, as I go out today, have mercy upon me and order my steps, in the name of Jesus.
2. Almighty God, guide my thoughts and my deeds today so that I do not end up in the wrong place, at the wrong time doing the wrong thing, in the name of Jesus.
3. I withdraw my name from the roster of the victims of misfortune for today, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord today, send your angels out on assignment for my sake. Throughout this day, let them bear up my hands so that my feet of destiny will not strike against the stone of misfortune, in the name of Jesus.
5. I decree into this day ahead of me: I shall go out and return home safely and I will not come across any misfortune and neither shall bad luck locate me, in the name of Jesus.
If you have the need and time, feel free to add more prayers at this point.