The world is filled with all kinds of negative people with all kinds of strange backgrounds and mentalities. There are faultfinders everywhere who always seek occasion to criticize and condemn or blame others for everything, no matter what. Apostle Paul is telling the church in Philippi [and you] in today's scripture that there is a way to be above criticism and that is by doing everything without complaining and arguing.
Whenever you are given work to do, put the excellent spirit in you to work and give it your best shot. Then, go the extra mile on it. Make sure that thing is clearly above reproach by any standard. Then, when the faultfinders emerge and begin, do not complain or argue. In this way, they will not be able to use your words against you and then, you would have preserved yourself and your
1. My Lord and my God, this morning, I activate the spirit of excellence within me, in the name of Jesus.
2. Wherever I go and whatever I do today, let the spirit of excellence go to work for me in full force, in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Spirit of God, let the work of my hand, my conduct and the speech of my mouth be above reproach and glorify God today, in the name of Jesus
4. My Father, throughout today, let Your Holy Spirit within me give me the supernatural ability to control myself no matter the situation, in the name of Jesus.
5. After I have done my best, if there be anyone who will emerge with the intention of provoking me, let my response be a complete absence of complaints and arguments, in the name of Jesus.
6. Merciful Father, do not let me slip up and do not let anyone use the words of my mouth against me, in the name of Jesus.
7. Thank You O God for answering my prayers, in Jesus' mighty name, amen.
If you have the need and the time, please feel free to add more prayers at this point.
Blessing: May God use your conduct to make you shine as a bright light in the midst of crooked and perverse people, in the name of Jesus.