If you read biographies or watceh documentaries about the great athletes and champions of this world, you will see that they spend more time in training than others.
Or if not more time, they train using better techniques and equipment for a good amount of time almost every single day. But if you ask them if they like the training itself, most will say no.
We see them winning the medals, belts, cups, money, etc. but to get that point, they have paid and keep paying the price of discipline. It is no different in spiritual matters.
When you discipline yourself spiritually, it might seem painful but like these great athletes, rest assured that you are reaping and will continue to reap harvests of righteousness and peace if you do not give up.
1. Father God, I want to reap harvests of righteousness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Merciful God, I desire harvests of peace in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Spirit, this morning, I ask that You stir up within me, supernatural staying power so I can put myself through the discipline required to achieve my spiritual goals, in the name of Jesus.
4. From today, I take hold of this stirring up and fire and I convert it into the iron will and practice of discipline, in my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. I refuse and reject spiritual weakness and laziness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
6. Lord God, let me not fall or falter so that the harvests of righteousness and peace that I desire as well as all my other goals can become a reality in my life, in the name of Jesus.
7. Thank You heavenly Father, in Jesus' mighty name, amen.
If you have the need and the time, please feel free to add more prayers at this point.
Blessing: May you reap the harvest of righteousness and peace in your life even as you submit yourself to spiritual discipline, in the name of Jesus.