"Prayer to find friends who share the Path of Success"
"Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.
Likewise, two people lying close together can keep each other warm. But how can one be warm alone? A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken." — Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 (NLT)
If you can find them, godly friends can help you succeed faster, lend you a helping hand and help you fight and win the battles of life. Do you want friends like this?
1. Help me O Lord and give me friends whose ways agree with Your word and Your will, in the name of Jesus.
2. O mighty God, let me come into contact with people who fear You like I do and who keep Your precepts like I do, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, Your words says two people are better than one. I agree. Give me friends whom I can help and who can also help me so that we can succeed together, in the name of Jesus.
4. Prince of peace, give me friends whom I can reach out to in times of need and who can also reach out to me, in the name of Jesus.
5. King of kings, give me friends with whom I can fight the battles of life and obtain victory, in the name of Jesus.
6. Lord of lords, give me friends who are completely lost in You and who therefore can only be found in You, in the name of Jesus.
7. Thank You O God for answering my prayer, in Jesus' mighty name, amen.
If you have the need and the time, please feel free to add more prayers at this point.
Blessing: May you find friends whose life and conduct glorify God in secret and in public, in the name of Jesus.