You are a work in progress. And today, it's time you made progress on some important issues. Anger, rage, malice, slander and filthy language all have to come out of your life.
The Bible says in Matthew 12:35-37 that "A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him." This means, ordinarily speaking, if these negative qualities are in you, you put them there.
What have you been reading or watching? Who have you been listening to? And who have you been hanging out with? Change all these, work on yourself with the word of God and prayers and these negative attributes will go.
What should come in their place? Again the Bible says in Colossians 4:6 "Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person." And how will you get this? It's by reading or watching the right things, listening to godly material and hanging out with other children of God.
1. Help me Lord, I want to be free from anger, rage, malice, slander and filthy language, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any foul spirit of __________ (negative attribute) that is in my life, your time is up! I bind you with fetters of fire. Come out of my life now and depart forever, in the name of Jesus. [Repeat prayer for every negative attribute]
3. Any consequence of ________ (negative attribute) operating in my life, I terminate you now. Henceforth, cease to exist in my life, in the name of Jesus. [Repeat prayer for every negative attribute]
4. O God, I specifically commit my mouth into You hands. Help me and wash it clean with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
5. As I drop the negative things I read / watch or listen to and the corrupt people I hang out with and replace them with the divine, O Lord, let real changes begin to emerge in my life, in the name of Jesus.
6. Lord, according to Your word, teach me specifically to always make my speech gracious so that my life can honor You, in the name of Jesus.
7. Thank You heavenly Father, in Jesus' mighty name, amen.
If you have the need and the time, please feel free to add more prayers at this point.
Blessing: May evil never find a hiding place in your life and may the will of God manifest itself in your life, in the name of Jesus.