Prayer to Remain Firm in the Help of the Almighty Lord
"Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore have I set my face like flint, and I know I will not be put to shame." — Isaiah 50:7 (NIV)
There are people out there who for one reason or the other may be interested in disgracing you or putting you to shame. If the Sovereign Lord is on your side [and He is], their evil desires will never manifest against you.
1. O Lord, my high tower, according to Your word, cover me with your feathers, in the name of Jesus.
2. O Lord, my refuge, according to Your word, let me find refuge under Your wings, in the name of Jesus.
3. My Lord and my God, according to Your word, let Your faithful promises be my shield and buckler, in the name of Jesus.
4. By reason of Your help, Sovereign God, I declare that I will not be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
5. This morning, according to Your word, O Lord, I set my face like a flint. I decree and declare that I shall not be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
6. Any man or woman planning disgrace or shame for me, I halt your plans now. I arrest you and I hand you over to the Almighty for divine judgment, in the name of Jesus.
7. Thank You Great God for Your kindness and Your protection upon my life, in Jesus' mighty name, amen.
If you have the need and the time, please feel free to add more prayers at this point.
Blessing: May you never know disgrace and may shame never be Your lot. All your days shall be filled with the glory of the living God and you will be a source of joy and pride to your loved ones, in the name of Jesus.