If you have on the breastplate of righteousness, you can stand firm. The Bible says in 1 Peter 2:24 "He (Jesus) Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by His wounds you have been healed."
The breastplate in any armor protects the heart of the soldier. If you have given your life to Jesus, you have the breastplate on. Also, anytime you live consciously in accordance with the word of God, you are keeping the breastplate on. As far as you have the breastplate of righteousness on, no arrow or dart or sword of the enemy will prosper against you.
1. Thank You Lord Jesus for Your sacrifice for me on the Cross of Calvary.
2. By reason of Your sacrifice and my complete acceptance of it, I acknowledge that, even this morning, I have put on the breastplate of righteousness.
3. Wherever I go today, I decree and declare that no arrow or fiery dart of the enemy shall penetrate into my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. I decree and declare that, by reason of the breastplate of righteousness, attacks of seduction or temptation of any kind will not prosper against me, in the name of Jesus.
5. Whatever might come up today to try to rip off my breastplate so that evil attacks can prosper against me, I speak against you this morning. You shall not succeed, in the name of Jesus.
6. According to the word of the Lord, I declare that even I have become the righteousness of God. Therefore, I shall survive any attack of the enemy and yet stand firm, in the name of Jesus.
7. Thank You El Shaddai for answering my prayers, in Jesus' mighty name, amen.
If you have the need and the time, please feel free to add more prayers at this point.
Blessing: May the breastplate of righteousness which you have put on this morning make you stand firm throughout today, in the name of Jesus.