You Are Able To Overcome Any Situation That You Face | Prayer Guide by John Miller
"...But the righteous are bold as a lion." — Proverbs 28:1 (NASB)
To be bold means to exist with a mindset that you are able to overcome any situation that you face. This mindset then translates to a lack of fear as well as displays of bravery and courage.
Sometimes, ignorant people too are bold. However, such people lack understanding of what lies ahead and the end is usually unfortunate.
On the other hand, people who are not ignorant and are still bold usually know that someone in authority is looking out for them. And this is what develops the mindset in the first place.
In your case, the person looking out for you is the Lord Jesus, the maker of all things. With Him on your side, there is nothing to fear.
1. My Father and my God, I declare that I am privileged to be Your child.
2. This morning, I am filled with awe, knowing that someone as great as You are—with no equal or comparison—is on my side.
3. I am grateful, O God, that the death of Jesus Christ has purchased righteousness for me and that I am now righteous.
4. Therefore Lord, this morning, let the spirit of boldness enter into my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. I decree and declare that no spiritual situation of any kind that I may face today shall cause me to fear, in the name of Jesus.
6. I decree and declare that no physical or man-made situation of any kind shall drive me into worry or concern, in the name of Jesus.
7. Thank You Lord because my confidence is in You and that by reason of Your word, there is nothing for me to worry about, in Jesus' mighty name, amen.
If you have the need and the time, please feel free to add more prayers at this point.
Blessing: May boldness from the Most High, by reason of the righteousness of Christ, be with you wherever you go today or in any situation you find yourself. You shall go out safely and return in safety, in the name of Jesus.