Prayer for a Relationship Full of Love and Commitment | Daily Prayer
"Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged... Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance." — 1 Corinthians 13:4-5,7 (NLT)
There are special days dedicated to showing love. Ideally, however, the love that endures should always be shown 24/7/365.
Important: These are prayers for persons in a romantic relationship—courtship or marriage—with a godly partner.
1. O God, teach me to be patient and kind in my relationship and help me flush out the error of jealousy from my personality, in the name of Jesus.
2. My Father, let every urge to be rude, to display pride and to be boastful toward my partner, be quenched forever, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any evil habit of keeping mental and physical wrongs of my partner, Merciful God, deliver me from it, in the name of Jesus.
4. Any compulsion in my personality to always want to have my way in my relationship, depart from my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. I decree and declare that henceforth, I will never give up on my relationship and I will never lose faith, in the name of Jesus.
6. I will always be hopeful and by God's grace, I will endure through every circumstance because I know that God will give me peace and complete fulfillment, in the name of Jesus.
7. Thank You Jehovah for answering all my prayers, in Jesus' mighty name, amen.
If you have the need and the time, please feel free to add more prayers at this point.
Blessing: As you commit yourself to showing love in God's way, may you enjoy all of its benefits, in the name of Jesus.